lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


I would travel to Filipinas.

Filipinas is a unitary sovereign state and island country in Southeast Asia. It is a place with great diversity in areas, landscapes, animals and plants.

Resultado de imagen para filipinas
Filipinas
The reasons for travel is relax and vacation. And at the same time, to know another country with a culture, traditions and different foods. I think the Filipinas is a good place to travel because it has very beautiful and exotic natural place. I think that this place meets the requirements to my favorite country because it has nature tranquility.




I would like to know in the Filipinas, the "Chocolate Hills", which are located in Bohon.
Chocolate Hills, Bohon, Filipinas.
The "Chocolate Hills" have a geological formation that looks like a cone. It has the name of "Chocolate Hills" because they are covered with grass that turns brown during the seasons of drier climates.












I would like to be in the islands of the Filipinas for 12 months, in order to know deeply each place and its culture.

6 comentarios:

  1. The photograph to Chocolate Hills is impressionant. I want to travel to Filipinas too! See you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A very different country but this was a colony of Spain like Chile, some old people still speaking Spanish.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this destination is not common at all, I've never heard of a person who has been there, it seems pretty interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. So beautiful, I would like to visit Filipinas too.
    12 months! that is a lot of time, I hope you could do it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great!! Me too I like know countries with exotic nature :)
    I hope that you can travel to Filipinas!! :D
    Good luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. A friend went to Filipinas, some years ago. Once time, he entered in a forest where he saw a giant flying fox, a kind of bat of 1.5 meters. He ran away, ran, ran, and promised never come back to Filipinas.

    ResponderEliminar