miércoles, 17 de enero de 2018

Summer holidays

In this post I will tell you about my expectations for this summer.

For this summer vacation I do not have a definite plan because I prefer to improvise my destiny. What I have clear is that I will not go to other countries because I want to try to advance in other pending academic projects. For example: advance in the thesis and look for places to do my practice.
Resultado de imagen para crecer personalmenteI think that for this summer vacation I will do more personal projects, like doing a sport, going hiking in the mountains, reading a book or just resting from the hustle and bustle of academic or work demands.

Anyway, I would like to go a few days to tour the south, particularly a park or national reserve. I think about going to know the south because I like nature and it helps me to relax and escape the heat of the city.

To finish, my next planned vacation is to go with my boyfriend to South Asia. We would like to venture through different countries and get to know the local culture. I think that it has very amazing natural landscapes. We would like to visit Cambodia, India, Thailand, the Philippines, Laos and Bangladesh. However, we have to choose only a few countries for time and money.


I love to travel and to know new places and it is better if I go with good company. I hope to have a good experience and try exotic foods.

4 comentarios:

  1. I hate the heat too, find exotical foods for vegan would be difficult :/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I consider to escape the heat of the city is very necessary, besides, the south of Chile to have many park or national reserve for relax, is beautiful.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chilean's south is beautiful! Maybe sometimes, just sometimes, there is no need to go abroad.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. if you want to go a national reserve "siete tasas" it is a very good place because is near to santiago and very beautiful, you also can camp there.

    ResponderEliminar