jueves, 11 de enero de 2018

Favorite food

Resultado de imagen para lentejas
Lentejas, Chile.
The truth is that I have many favorite foods, because I really enjoy eating and trying new flavors. In spite of that, only as food free the cruelty animals. 


In general, I like homemade meals depending on the seasons. In the summer I prefer light meals like salads and fruits. Meanwhile, in winter I opt for legumes such as lentils, chickpeas or beans.

Resultado de imagen para gazpacho
Gazpacho, Spain.
Also, I like to taste new flavors. When I have been traveling I prefer to eat local foods, because it is a good way to know each culture. Despite having a vegan diet, I have found different places where they prepare meals free of animal cruelty. For example, in Chile most of the legumes are vegan, in Spain I really liked the gazpacho (it is a raw soup that has different vegetables such as tomatoes, garlic and peppers), in Italy the gnocchi are very tasty (pasta based on Popes), in Morocco I tried the cous-cous and the Tajín of vegetables (typical food consisting of steamed vegetables with potatoes), among others.
Resultado de imagen para tajin de verduras comida marroqui
Tajín of vegetables, Morocco.


I think it is important to have a sustainable diet and in consideration of the environment. Currently, product of pollution and the meat industry, the planet is deeply damaged. For a few more years, most foods will have genetic intervention or will be artificially created. Therefore, it is important to be responsible for our lifestyles and eating habits.

7 comentarios:

  1. Ahahha delicious! I would like to eat vegan food of the other countries like gazpacho.
    Me too I like very much the legumes :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Close to "paseo Bulnes" there is a vegan Chinese restaurante very good and cheep.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. gazpacho is perfect for these hot days, and it's very tasty too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. True, a good feeding is important to health and to conserve environment.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. There's a lot of food free of cruelty animals and I consideer this is delicious, one world of possibilities.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really like the lentejas as lunch or salad <3

    ResponderEliminar