lunes, 22 de enero de 2018

English Language Challenges

In this post I will tell you about my experience of learning English at university.
To begin, I think English is very important. Because it is a universal language to relate to any person. For this reason, I believe that more should be encouraged in schools.
Resultado de imagen para inglesMy experience of learning English at the university has been diverse. At the beginning it was very difficult because I did not have a good base in English. Then I realized that in some courses I learned more because the teachers were more concerned about our learning. Also, in some semesters, I had a major academic overload that hindered my learning.
In this summer course, I think I have learned more. Because I have more time to study and practice. I think it has been fun to write blogs, but sometimes the topics are boring. I think I still have a lot to improve in English, I still struggle to write and speak. I plan to continue studying later and then take an English course.
Resultado de imagen para inglesCurrently, I speak little in English. But I like to watch series and films in the original language, which helped me to know new words and expressions.

To finish, my suggestion for the future courses of English in the university is to consider the difference of levels in the language, take into account the academic load and, in addition, to integrate it more to the race. For example, that classes are about write and speak in the social sciences or that blogs deal with topics related to the area.


5 comentarios:

  1. I agree with you. Exist different levels in the students, this could be frustrating for those of us who know less

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hahaha is a good idea that the posts it related with the social sciences :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 'Sometimes the topics are boring', do you really believe that :'(? I think they are ok.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. and where you could take a English course? I have heard that the university have a more advanced English course.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. we should have proposed topics related to social sciences. How do we not think about that? xd

    ResponderEliminar