lunes, 15 de enero de 2018

Post-graduate studies

In this post I will write about postgraduates course I will like to take in the future.

To begin in this post, I think it's always positive to continue studying. Because it helps you review content learned in the degree and at the same time, you can specialize in topics that you like or interest.

Resultado de imagen para postgradosBefore starting my studies in sociology, I thought that I would only work with the title. But every day it becomes more difficult to work only with the academic degree, this product of the competition and the increase of people who graduate from a university career.

After finishing my degree, I would like to do a master's degree in social sciences. I still do not know how long later I will do it, or where. But I would like to do it abroad because it is a good way to learn another language and culture.

Also I think that continuing to study in Chile is very expensive and the scholarships that are awarded do not cover the cost of postgraduate studies. I think that when doing a master's abroad there are more possibilities to access a scholarship.

To finish, I would like to continue studying in person class a postgraduate or diploma. Currently, I like the work field of research in social science areas such as Latin American studies, gender or education. However, to obtain a scholarship in that area, you must have a very good curriculum vitae, with many references of works and publications.


5 comentarios:

  1. Me too think in studying in other country, because Me too think that is a good form for learning other language and culture :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Latin American studies is a very interesting topic, I would like to take it too

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree, to study abroad lets could know to deep other culture. To obtain a scholarship would be ideal!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Publications and research work, even just the possibility to access to one of them, seems imposible to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I´m agree with you, the competition is so big that you have to continue yours studies.

    ResponderEliminar