viernes, 12 de enero de 2018

My future job

In this post I will write about my experiences and expectations about my future work.

Resultado de imagen para trabajoWell, my experience in work has been mainly in the area of ​​services, such as waitress, saleswoman, promoter, among others. All these jobs were very hard and the long hours with a low salary. Because of this, I would not like to continue working in the non-qualified area. These jobs are very monotonous and are only focused on selling more certain product.

Just last year I have linked to work related to my area of ​​studies, sociology. My job is to be a research assistant in education issues.  It is a very different job than the previous one, because I have a flex time that fits in with my studies. Also, I like to be able to relate to people without a commercial purpose.

About my expectations of my future work I hope to continue in the area of ​​research, because it allows me to have a direct relationship with people and their social problems. I think it is a very diverse area and it allows us to approach different social realities in order to contribute to a better quality of life of the persons.

To finish, I hope to have a stable job that allows me to have a quiet life and also, that allows me to save money to travel.

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow, research is a very competitive work area

    ResponderEliminar
  2. and in research area you could have a stable job? I don´t know so much about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, those non qualified jobs are awful. One of the positive things that university gaves you is to work on what you want receiving enough money.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree, to work in the non-qualified area is very exhausting. I consider research a area very important and interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me too I would like working in research area, because it have flex time, and I wouldn't working all time :(!

    ResponderEliminar